NSW Application For Replacement Certificate Of Title

Search My Strata specialises in Replacement Certificates of Title.

It’s not uncommon for the Certificate of Title for the Common Property to be lost, misplaced or even laminated!

We will ensure all the correct documents are prepared, the verification of identity done and everything is lodged with NSW Land Registry Services.

This service is suitable for self-managed strata plans, strata managers, conveyancers and solicitors.

If you need to lodge a Consolidation of By-Laws, this can’t be done without the original Certificate of Title.

application for replacement certificate of title